Monday 7 December 2015

Exclusive Interview with Olatunbosun Abejunde (A.K.A) OGBON

 



 RWM: Can we meet you sir?
A: I'm Olatunbosun Abejunde by name
RWM:  Can you please tell us where you did your Educational Background?
A: I did my primary school at Maruf Deen primary school, In Shomolu, and later went to Gbagada senior high school, before they later share it into junior high school and senior high school.
RWM: After then, what are the things you're doing?
A: when I was in ss1, I joined movie industry and ever since then I was hustling before I later joined the industry fully. continue to read more after cut......


RWM: have you finished your education before you fully joined the industry?
A: no, before I've joined before I finished my education but after I passed out I later produce.
RWM: can you remember the year in professionally you joined the industry?
A: I joined the industry in the year 2000.
RWM: ever since then can you tell us the films you've take parts in before you starts producing?
A: I have participated in movies like: OJOKAN OTITO, TALO LOMO MEJI, ADEHUN OGONJO, OYUN AJEJI, ALFA NLA IMISI AANU, IYAWO AJANPE, IKA LOKUNRIN, ALAKOLA, ARAMIDE  and many more….
RWM: What is the other name people call you like a stage name sir?
A: people call me (OGBON)
RWM: Why do they call you that name sir?
A: fine, there was a time I did a story called “OLONGBO”, in the film I was bearing OGBON and the tittle of the film was named “OGBON” it's self before they later change it to “OLONGBO” so when the film was out, people where like that guy called Ogbon is good in acting, he really tried in the film this and that, so ever since then people started calling me that name, so that's how the name started reining since then.
RWM: what are the things you guys are doing towards the name popularly known as piracy?
A: On that, we should leave it to government, because individual cant do nothing about it, if only the government can help us on that.
RWM: How many films have you produce personally?
A: I have produced: OWO OLOWO LEYI,LANKO ALAJO, OLONGBO, IJAKIMO, IMOTARA ENI NIKAN, INA ESISI, MEGIDA and still planing others movies
RWM: Who can we call your roll model?




A: I don't have a roll model because my boss use to say when I was still training that you don't look another person's attitude to do yours, so I don't have a roll model, and my late mother use to say: be yours and not like anyone else.
RWM: Which music do you like to listen to sir?
A: I love it when its comes to local songs, I mean those olden days tracks and I love Saheed Osupa tracks also because I do like the way he sings.
RWM: Are there any other things you do with this work sir?
A: Yes!, I do package movie for people, I do soundtracks, sing to films, direct films, act, let me  say there's nothing I cant do in the industry because my boss teaches me  all kinds of works in the industry so there's nothing I cant do.
RWM: What are the things your fans should be looking forward to in some months to come properly next year?
A: they should be expecting a strange things that has never been done by anybody in the industry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment